November 9, 2010

We Have a Date, Let's Shoot!


Finally! After 3 months of brainstorming, 1 pack of cigarettes due to writer's block and 1 weekend of hardcore flow of creative juices, I have a script. 

Potentially it has promise and I'm really excited about it. There is still a lot of editing and drafting that can be done but the story has been set and I have handed it over to my producer to look over and tell me it's shit.

Or maybe not, maybe she'll love it.

But in the meantime... We have set a date to shoot!


Filming starts February 25th of 2011. Currently my producer and I are looking for the heads of departments. At the moment we have a camera operator who not only is amazing with the camera, but has the ability to capture the beauty out of the most mundane things.

Exhibit A:
Am I right, or am I right? We have a potential Director of Photography. And by that I mean I picked him out and now my producer is going to use her special means to convince him that working on this project will complete him. Yes. I can't wait. 

So the project is in full motion. Everybody get your seat belts and energy drinks ready. It's going to be a long bumpy  ride. 

I will keep everyone updated as progress grows. For now... I leave you with this.


No comments:

Post a Comment